I am sorry I haven't posted in a while. . .things haven't been that busy for us but time slips by. . . .New things going on
Lucas:
Bugga now has 7 teeth and he can say mama, baba, dada and has said not, no and hi. His favorite word is dada. . .I think both children would trample me to get to their dad, but that is because he is such a great father.
Lucas has a double ear infection but that hasn't really changed his temperment. What a wonderful kid.
Claire:
Claire is growing like a weed and is so smart! She tells great stories. She has started to agrue with me when I tell her no or ask her to do something.
For example She will ask to watch Dora and I will tell her not right now and the first thing I hear is "But mom" and the arguing continues.. . I don't think that I was like that as a child!
Claire also really wants to go to school but she is too young for preschool until atleast fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment